Monday, June 27, 2011

Work In Progress. "Q"/SucQbus/ Mistress of the Netherworld belongs to me

Oh well, didn't win the comp but that's how it goes right? Still trying to get some more art goodies done but it honestly feels like one thing or another keeps me from doing it/going as far as I like. Oh well gotta keep trying.  I'll probably post some of my anatomy notes in my next entry because I really enjoy them.

I want to really start considering doing a small artbook much like the ones seen in Comic Con by Adam Hughes and J.Scott Campbell. I have an idea for one and will probably post some of the pencils/inks here until I can find out more info on how to selfpublish one. Which also gave me thoughts on another side project. One small enough to complete.

The Kotaku AU competition gave me the idea of a sort of Dante's Inferno for those in the gaming world. I already thought of two levels: One for those who mistreat their consoles and another for those who maliciously hack(not pirates or homebrew but just mean bastards who ruin everyone elses good time) . I need to come up with 5 more and the illustrations that go with them. It'll be a fun and short project.

on completely unrelated notes, I highly recommend watching "Dear Zachary" and "For the Bible Tells me so" both are beautiful documentaries

No comments:

Post a Comment