Saturday, February 18, 2012

N-n-nerd out


Recently a bunch of nerd-y goods have been unloaded on me, some to keep some to do as I please with. Since a lot of it really isn't my taste I really want to find them homes where they will bet better appreciated. It's a more welcomed option than chucking them out or dumping them somewhere. I don't want to be haunted by Tsukumogami or other angered item spirits. *totally watched Yokai Wars again recently*

Like I said, I'm really not into Star Trek, sorry Trek fans. So Jean-Luc and the Enterprise need somewhere better to live other than my place. Thankfully both are in perfect condition and have all the original packaging/stuffing to keep them safe.




 Ok so for the blaster it needs some repair work, the paint seems to have chipped and it could use some repair work before considered to be sold. Equally because of it's weight, it's extremely heavy, it would be better sold to someone local or maybe I'll keep it as a prop.
 The Bat'leth is another item I really don't see myself in need of short of a zombie apocalypse happening.  Again because of the size I need to find a more local buyer, thankfully it's dull (I now have a blade sharpener) and it can be sold as a collectable rather than a weapon.
 Now, the bow is another story, granted it needs to be fixed. The string has become disengaged from its post, but I heard it can be fixed very easily. I intend to keep it as a prop and reference, hell I might actually learn to use it.

 Lastly was a gift given to me by my aunt today to cheer me up from my gloomy month. I'm truly thankful for it. I've missed these shows dearly and haven't seen them on Netflix.  I just need the last volume of Chip & Dale and I'm all set. Actually I need to track down a copy of the Duck Tale Movie. I know its not everyone's all time favorite but I loved it as a child.




Anyway if anyone wants to find what other nerdy/girly things I'm clearing from my bubble check out my ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/tehbigq



No comments:

Post a Comment