Monday, February 27, 2012

Up and Updates



Since I last posted not a whole lot has changed, I'm still ill for the most part and on continued bed rest. I have snuck out for a few hours here and there but its usually ended up being an action I regretted.

Aside from classes I finally landed a few freelance gigs, I hope this not only will help my portfolio but pave the way for more jobs. I was contacted earlier in February for another job that isn't starting till around May that I hope I still have but since I haven't heard back in a while I'll still keep my options open.

I had to also start shifting all my old email subs to new emails when I discovered my old old old hotmail was hacked and can no longer gain access to. I have gone on a bit of a shopping spree, thankfully I was always able to snag things on sale or for a significantly reduced price including two Adam Hughes posters I've coveted for a while
Real Power of the DC Universe (2008)

Uncharted 3 Comicon poster


They go and join the first AH! poster I got of my favorite DC character. Sadly the camera doesn't show all the gorgeous detailing on it.
I was told that the other photo of my room didn't properly show the blades I have but here's a better photo of my corner

No comments:

Post a Comment