Saturday, February 18, 2012

Other life goodies

zuzuzu
 This photo of Chika, my former stepmother's dog, shows pretty much what I've been having to do ever since I found out that there was something wrong with my liver and subsequently immune system. Though one can only sleep for so long before it gets  monotonous. To shake things up a little, my room got re-arranged.
 So much Rilakkuma already, apparently moving my bed really created space and made my room seem bigger, or so I heard. Teddy is chilling with Chika. It's not easy to see but next to my Prinny pillow is a katana and shinobigatana. My bokens are now finally mounted on my wall as well. I have also received a Klingon bath'let but as I am neither into Star Trek (ok ok I like Picard and the new movie was awesome) I will need to find it a new home.
 The additional bookcase REALLY helped, now all my manga and artbooks can sit on their own. Starting from the top left: Video games arranged from PC-PS3, Manga in Alphabetical order to Artbooks,Instructional/Anatomy, G&L Bibles & Mooks, How tos, Cosplay and Sewing/Crafts. Next shelf is Dvds and BluRays going from General to anime, a little divider space for nick nacks and collectables before going into rare books, then oodles of fiction mostly Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Anne Rice, Victorian & Gothic novels. Little mini fridge with misc stuff. Of course heaps of plush toys.
 Last book case carries over my fiction but tails more towards 'Juvenille' fiction such as Diane Wayne Jones, Harry Potter and the Narnia series. Below that is all cooking, under that is more text books and resources after that is just misc empty space/filing.
Then last but not least is my work station/corner. That big black red thing looming is my monster Prometheus. Seriously I'm saturated in figures, nendoroids and plushes but I love them all and they all are dear to me. I'm really wondering when all my medication will kick in and I'll be able to sleep. Oh well back to listing things for sale on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment